Pokemon never goes out of style, does it? With a Pokemon cord protector, your favorite characters keep your cords in top shape.
Pokemon continues to endure as a long-standing franchise, with many of its fans having grown up with it. That makes cord protectors the perfect gift, as fans come in as much variety as the monsters they adore. And with unique designs, there’s a monster for every fan.
Whoever you are, you have much better things to do than to constantly worry about messing up your charging cords. As I always say, self-care reigns supreme! Attach these cord protectors to the end of your cables to make them sturdier and more durable. That means less trips to the store AND increase battery life for your phone. Don’t forget to catch ’em all!
- Color: Various
- Size: 3 X 3 X 4 cm
- Material: High Quality Silicone
- Compatibility: iPhone
- Character: Chikorita
1 x Pokémon cord protector
- Practical: The Pokemon cord protectors cover the weakest point where the charger cable tends to get twisted, bent, and ultimately frayed. With a protector, charging cables last longer, meaning less trips to the store to buy replacements (plus your phone battery will thank you!).
- Unique: The designs feature some of our favorite Pokémon characters, from Pikachu to Alolan Vulpix. There are plenty of sizes, shapes, and colors to choose from. A cord protector works as the perfect gift for any age, as we know Pokémon fans come in all shapes and sizes just like they’re favorite monsters.
- High Quality: Charging cable protectors are made of premium silicone. They are non-toxic, flexible, reusable, durable and prove difficult to break or crack.
- Multi-Purpose: They don’t have to just be cord protectors. They can also serve as cake toppers, paperweights, or collectors’ items.
Instructions for use:
Step 1: Insert the data line into the groove from the bottom of the protective cover;
Step 2: Push the protective cover and adjust it to the proper position.
- Cord protectors work best with thin cords. Thick or braided cords may present difficulty when attaching protectors.
We have enough to worry about these days. Don’t stress out over another destroyed charging cord. Catch your own Pokemon cord protector and put it to work!